Monday, February 4, 2008

Favorite Activity

My favorite activity has to be soccer. I started playing soccer when I was only four years old. I love soccer for many reasons. Most of my best friends play soccer and most of them are on my team. So everytime i have a game or practice its always fun, even when my coach is mad because we lost to a horrible team(yunus and kyle know what im talking about). Another reason is its a good workout. Soccer is my only workout i ever get, and if i didnt play soccer im sure i would be fat. Soccer also relieves stress for me. Whenever im stressed i can just go play soccer and forget about everything else and just focus on soccer. When im mad i can go kick the soccer ball as hard as i want and get out all my anger. Another reason is soccer is a big mental game and i like that. The most important reason is that i sucked at all the other sports i played but ive always been good at soccer.

8 comments:

BVoight said...

Is there anything else that could provide for you what soccer apparently does?

Rob said...

I do have a pool, so i like to go swimming a lot, but i still like soccer a lot more than swimming. Also i can only swim for about half of the year because the pool has to be closed when it gets cold, but i can play soccer all year round.

subbu said...

im glad you like soccer, it is good for you, but i presonally suck at it so... ya.

good post

Ashley said...

rob, i totally get what you said:) i think i basically said the same thing about forgetting about everything else when i go to play and about getting my frustrations out. good post :)

kdf said...

I know, our practices our amazing! I also agree that soccer is definitely a mental sport, even though it seems every sport is. Except for maybe being football lineman that just stands there and attempts to move the other huge person across from them.Back to soccer, just going to a practice and having fun can relieve a lot of stress.

Luke VanGeest said...

Yes soccer is awesome. I like just talking B/s(mr. voight if you see this don't get mad) with my teammates when one mess up, but it's all in good fun. The mental part is really important if you think your going to win you are going to play like your will win and the vice versa.

David said...

Wooh!!! Go soccer!!! Although I suck at it, I think soccer is probably the best sport ever!! Yah!!

Anonymous said...

Im sure you wouldnt be fat... ok maybe... just kidding. I understand why soccer is your favorite. When i was young i always wanted to start but did runnung instead. I dont regret running but if i didnt run i'd play soccer.