Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What Cause's Change

I think change is caused by the adding and subtracting of atoms. For example when you mix 2 hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom you get h20 or water. Another example is when you make a cake. When making the batter for a cake you mix up flour, eggs, water etc... once there all combined you have batter. The batter is formed because the atoms of the ingredient's combining to create a new substance. So I believe that every physical change occurs because of the adding and subtracting of atoms.


I recommend reading Luke's post on what cause's change. I like his idea of how time cause's change.

2 comments:

Dominique is Amazing said...

I like how you recommended Lukes post. And also how you used different examples like I did. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

I like the idea but I think that it only covers a small area of change. What about people/animals moving and acting? I don't think that has anything to do with adding or subtracting atoms.